1. Do you operate on a commercial basis?
RX Adviser operates on a voluntary basis.
2. What is the main goal of your project?
Our key objective is providing pharmacy reviews for visitors’ consideration.
3. Can we absolutely trust the reviews and follow the advice?
No, you cannot. We do not guarantee the accuracy or fullness of the content. You may always disagree with our opinion.
4. Are you responsible for any possible harm caused by services and products provided by third parties?
We are not responsible for any possible harm, which may be inflicted by third parties. The information contained on the website should not be taken as a guarantee of safety and quality of any product or service.
5. Can I copy and use the information given on your website?
No, you cannot do that without our permission. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask the same of you.
6. Is your website safe to use?
The website uses Secure Sockets Layer technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
7. How can I contact you?
You are more than welcome to fill out our contact form. Click on a link to proceed https://rxadviser.net/get-involved/.
8. What if you have not reviewed the pharmacy that I want to get information about?
In this case, you can click “Request a Review” and then wait for it to be published. We pay attention to every request and appreciate your participation.