Docrxusa.com is an online drugstore that claims to sell generic medication at very low prices. There is no mention on the drugstore website itself about where they are based however they do have a phone number for the United States and a separate one for Europe listed in the header of their website. Furthermore, they promise you that all the orders that you make on this online pharmacy will be totally confidential. We will be giving you all of the information that you need about this online drugstore in order to decide if it is the right choice for you.
|Date of Registry||2018-10-01|
|Drugstore Name||Global Meds|
|E-Check or Personal Check||✖|
|American Express, Western Union||✖|
The domain for this online drugstore was first registered on the 1st of October 2018 and updated on the 25th of September 2019. As of writing this article, the domain is set to expire on the 1st of October 2020.
However on the online drugstore itself that they have been in business since the year 2004 which should instantly make you worried when using this website because if they are willing to lie for such minor facts you don’t know in what other ways they will try to fool you.
Publicly available information says that this website is owned by an organization called “Sergey & Co” which is most likely the name of the owners of the website and that it is based in the country of Kazakhstan.
On Scamadviser, this pharmaceutical website has a trust score of 58% which is very low for a website that is less than two years old as of writing this article.
Despite this e-commerce platform claiming to be part of regulatory bodies such as CIPA, MIPA and the CPA when we checked the online databases of these organizations there was no evidence that showed that this online pharmacy is an approved member.
On LegitScript, this online drugstore is labeled as ‘rogue’ due to there not being evidence of the website being part of the required pharmaceutical regulatory agencies as well as they’re not being reliable information about who owns the online pharmacy platform.
Products and Pricing
The pill-based products on this drugstore website are all priced at a per pill basis with bigger discounts being offered when you order in bigger quantities in one order.
Best Features on This Platform
Furthermore, the majority of medication that is sold on this e-commerce store comes in more than one dosage that is beneficial if you have precise instructions from your doctor however you still need to be careful as there is not a lot of evidence of this online pharmacy being legit.
- Depression, a mental illness that affects an estimated 16.2 million people just in the United States to some extent, in this product category you can find mostly pill-based products that help you cope better with the condition.
- Hair Loss, in this section you can find products that help against Propecia which is otherwise known as male pattern hair loss and also testosterone supplements that promote the growth of hair.
- Quit Smoking, another popular product category on this online pharmacy is the quit smoking category where you can find pill-based products that provide your body with a fix of nicotine to help you cope with the withdrawal cravings.
- Asthma, here you can buy asthma pumps that help you recover from the short term side effects of the condition as well as other medication that helps prevent long term side effects such as sneezing and coughing.
- Blood Pressure, a dangerous side effect from old age as well as an unhealthy lifestyle that in the long term can lead to other terrible consequences, in the blood pressure category you can find the medication that helps lower your blood pressure to healthier levels.
Payment and Shipping
Currently, there is only one payment method listed on this online drugstore which is to pay using a credit card according to the logo showed only Mastercard being supported however it is likely that other major credit card processing companies such as Visa and Discover also work.
As for shipping, you have the usual two options available which are Standard Airmail that takes between 2 and 3 weeks to be fulfilled and then you have the Express option which takes between 3 to 8 days.
A few reviews on third party websites are available online about this e-commerce platform, all the reviews that are currently available give very low scores of 1 out of 5.
On the other hand, the testimonials posted on the online pharmacy itself portray the drugstore website in a positive light but these testimonials are not reliable as they are most likely created by the owners of the site themselves.
Is Website a Scam or Legit?
This online pharmacy is a scam that uses basic website design and well known fake online pharmacy techniques to try and convince users to purchase products from their website which will most likely never be sent out.
On URL Void, this drugstore website has two warnings displayed due to the website showing unsolicited messages to its users.
In conclusion, Docrxusa.com claims to have the cheapest products but in reality, this is just a tactic to attract shoppers looking for a good deal who may not be experienced or knowledgeable that they are people trying to scam them out there.