Hot-Med.com is a pharmaceutical website that markets itself as a good place to buy bestselling medication at cheap prices with no prescription required for the orders that you make on this drugstore website. This drugstore website claims that its customer service team is active 24/7 however when we tried to contact them through their live chat feature we received no reply or information about when we would be contacted. Furthermore, there are other contact methods available such as a USA phone number as well as a contact form on its own individual page. In this article, we are going to be helping you figure out whether this pharmacy website is actually a safe option.
|Date of Registry||2019-01-14|
|E-Check or Personal Check||✖|
|American Express, Western Union||✖|
The domain of this pharmacy website was first registered on the 14th of August 2019 and last updated on the 13th of March 2020. Additionally, this domain is right now set to expire on the 14th of January 2020.
What is worrying is that on the ‘About Us’ page of this e-commerce website it says that they have been in business for over 15 years when public records actually show that the site is just over 1 year old.
It is not possible for us to verify who the people behind this e-commerce pharmacy are since the e-commerce website is registered through a third-party company called Eranet. According to the public records, the individuals behind this online pharmacy are located in Ural region in Russia. If this information happens to be true then you need to be extra cautious as Russia is a high scam risk country where a large number of scams are based in.
On Scamadviser, this drugstore website has a trust score of 1% since the drugstore website is not approved by the NABP regulatory agency.
No information is revealed on this e-pharmacy about what regulatory organizations they happen to be an approved member of. We tried to verify if this pharmaceutical website is a part of pharmaceutical regulatory bodies such as CIPA, NABP but there was no evidence of this.
On LegitScript, this online drugstore is labeled as ‘rogue’ as it is not following the rules and regulations that include being transparent with their identities and location.
Products and Pricing
A per pill breakdown is available for a large number of the products that are sold on this drugstore website. This gives customers a better idea of how much they are going to be spending and if they are getting a good deal.
Best-Selling Products on This Platform
- Skin Care, the skin is an organ that protects the rest of our body from further harm, in fact, the skin is the largest organ in an average person’s body. Therefore it is important to make sure that your skin is healthy, you can do this thanks to the pills and creams for sale here that treat related conditions such as infections, acne, and well as dry skin which leaves your skin more prone to being damaged.
- Stop Smoking, smoking is a bad habit that hurts both your health and your finances. In this category, you can purchase a pill-based drug that helps ease withdrawal symptoms.
- Anti-Malarial, malaria is a disease that is thankfully not as widespread in the world as it was a few hundred years ago, however it is still important to have effective medication if you happen to contract this disease that is usually transmitted by mosquitos. In this section, you can find a medication that stops the metabolism of the parasite that causes malaria thus stopping the worsening of the illness in the infected individual.
- Anticoagulant, in this popular product category, customers have the ability to buy medication that thins the blood of individuals thus helping them avoid potentially life-threatening issues such as blood clots.
- Blood Pressure, blood pressure is something that you shouldn’t worry about as it is a simple measure of the force that your heart is using to pump blood around the body. However, where the issue begins is when the blood pressure gets too high which can damage your organs, medication is available in this section to avoid this.
Payment and Shipping
Two payment methods are available to customers on this pharmaceutical website, the first of which is credit cards from leading processing providers such as Visa and Mastercard. While the second payment option available to customers is Bitcoin which is an anonymous cryptocurrency that comes with high fees and no ability to initiate a refund on the customer’s side.
As for shipping, there is just one shipping method offered to customers which is called the International Delivery Service which costs $29.95 and takes between 25 and 60 days to arrive.
No reviews were available on any third-party websites about this drugstore website while we were writing this article. This is not a good sign as this e-pharmacy has been in business for over a year and there is no coverage or reliable feedback about it. From this, we can see that online drugstore is not very popular.
On the other hand, there are a large number of testimonials under the majority of products listed on this e-commerce drugstore. However, these testimonials should not be trusted, as there is a very big chance that they are manipulated by the owners of this pharmacy website for their own gain.
Is it a Scam or Legit?
This e-commerce pharmacy is a scam, the owners of this pharmacy website try very hard to create the image of a reputable e-commerce platform that you can trust however they do this by lying about the age of the site by saying for example that they have been in business for 15 years when in reality the site has existed for just over 1 year. Moreover, there is no third-party coverage about this drugstore website, with the overwhelming majority of the testimonials being located on the online drugstore itself.
On URL Void, there are currently no warnings flagged about this pharmaceutical website but this may quickly change in the future as the site ages and it becomes better known.
In conclusion, Hot-med.com is too good to be true which is never a good sign. A lot of unbelievable claims are made by this drugstore website one of which is worldwide shipping for a flat fee regardless of where you are located. Additionally, they claim to have a 24/7 customer service line, when in reality that is not true and it is not profitable in the first place for a real small pharmacy website to maintain.