Meds-Store.com Reviews – Total Rip-Off

main page

Meds-Store.com is an illegitimate pharmacy store. It is a fact that only around 5% online pharmacies are legit. This very pharmacy is from one of the remaining 95% insecure websites that you should stay away from. Here’s a complete review of this drugstore.

Domain Details
Date of Registry2018-09-28
CountryUnknown
Main Details
Drugstore NamePharmacy World
Address
Regulatory Approvals
LegitScriptRogue Status
CIPA
Other
Contact Info
Free NumberUS: +1-760-284-3222
EU: +4420-3286-3820
Contact Form
E-mail
Shipping Methods
Standard Mail
Express Delivery
Free Shippingfor orders over $200 - Airmail
for orders over $300 - EMS
Payment Options
Card
E-Check or Personal Check
American Express, Western Union

Website Info

This domain was registered on 28 September 2018 and is less than 1 year old. Most of the scam websites don’t last more than a year and that’s why most of the websites which are less than a year old are not legit. This fact makes it very clear that this domain can definitely be a rip-off.

domain

Related Sites

This website has a large number of related sites. All these sites have almost the same name and domain with some minor changes. All their web layouts also look the same. ScamAdviser also suggests that this site is new and has very little data which is hidden. Trustscore is also only 27% which is very low to be called a legit pharmacy store.

hidden data

With such a large number of mirror websites and low trust score, we can conclude that this site is a scam. There could be a big online fraud going on with these pharmacies. Hence, it’s better to stay away from this site. Few examples of mirror sites are:

  • Your-Meds-Store.com
  • Generic-Meds-Store.com
  • Top-Med-Store.com

HTTPS Connection

An online store should use HTTPS for the security of their customers but according to the reports this site uses no HTTPS. No HTTPS means that all the traffic between a customer and website is not encrypted. Use of HTTPS may not be necessary for personal websites like blogs and portfolios but a business website without HTTPS is only a scam. One should never buy medicine from an online pharmacy without HTTPS.

no https

Available Products

Though there are a bunch of medicines available on this website, most of them are only men’s health drugs. They have tried to look credible by having some normal medications for pain and birth control as well but they are in very less number.

pills

All the products listed on this site are not branded but their generic versions. The main source of these generic medicines is Asian countries. They have been already accused of poor quality drugs in the past as well so you can think about the quality of these generic medicines on this site.

Pricing

Site is offering free men’s health pills on every order. Also, shipping is free on orders above $200. This same trend is going on on other mirror sites as well. This trend points toward a possible scam. Genuine stores never offer pills for free on every order like this store.

bonuses

Payments and Deliveries

This pharmacy store accepts Visa and MasterCard payments. In the same manner, its mirror websites also accept only Visa and MasterCard payments. This could easily mean that they are all handled by the same organization and it is all just a big scam.

delivery

There are many complaints about this site. It is recommended not to make any payments on this online pharmacy store as it doesn’t even use HTTPS. Deliveries are free for orders above $200 but the chances are that you may never receive any products from this site after making payment.

Reviews

There are no reviews on TrustPilot. This is a very weird thing for any pharmacy store to be genuine. There must be something wrong with this website otherwise there must have been some genuine reviews from the customers.

fake

There are a number of fake reviews available on Meds-Store.com but when we search for its reviews on some other sites to find the genuine reviews there are none. The reviews available on the website appears on numerous other scam websites as well. Hence, you can now understand by yourself that this is not a legit pharmacy store.

Conclusion

Trust score of just 27% on ScamAdviser is very low to even consider this online pharmacy a safe place to order medicines. Without any HTTPS, it is a high risk to pay on this site using your VISA or MasterCard. Reviews also are totally fake therefore one can easily understand that he should keep a safe distance from this site.

Possible alternatives


Share on a friend's timeline

2 thoughts on “Meds-Store.com Reviews – Total Rip-Off”

Leave a Comment