MyCanadianPharmacyRx.com is a pharmaceutical retailer that tells its customers that it is from Canada. As well as also being able to ship medication all around the world. Further questions arise as the e-commerce website features a ‘DMCA Protected’ banner. This makes little sense when you consider that DMCA is about intellectual property rights. Understandably, figuring out whether an e-pharmacy is safe to use or not can be very tricky. With this article, our aim is to make this process much easier in regards to this particular pharmaceutical website.
|Date of Registry
|My Canadian Pharmacy
|E-Check or Personal Check
|American Express, Western Union
It can be verified that the domain address used by this online drugstore was registered on the 3rd of September 2015. This domain has been updated multiple times since, with the last time being the 1st of September 2021. While the expiration date was the 3rd of September 2022.
The e-commerce website does not mention anywhere how long it has been in business. This is very likely done in order to give off the impression that it has been operating for a long amount of time. Which it actually hasn’t.
A Russian website registrar called Regtime Ltd is used by this pharmaceutical website. By doing this, the owners of the e-pharmacy are effectively making it very hard for them to be identified. On top of this, an individual called Tatyana Smirnova, based in Ekaterinburg, Russia. Is listed as a registrant contact. It is not known whether this is a real person or just a fake persona.
On Scamadviser, this e-pharmacy has a trust score of 1% out of 100. It is also mentioned that it is not recommended by the NABP, which gives an indication that it is not safe to use.
The only badge on the e-pharmacy as already mentioned is for ‘DMCA Protected’. This has nothing to do with pharmaceutical websites or the wider e-commerce industry. We checked and found no evidence that this internet drugstore is a member of any regulatory organizations such as CIPA, NABP.
On LegitScript, this pharmacy website is judged to be operating as ‘rogue’ pharmacy. Such a designation is applied to pharmaceutical websites which are not licensed as well as not being adequately transparent about the way they are functioning.
Products and Pricing
During our research, we noticed that all or at the very least overwhelming majority of the products sold on this e-pharmacy are male supplements. This is a popular product category with fraudsters.
Best Features on This Platform
The fact that this drugstore platform also promises that it is able to ship to all locations worldwide is another red flag. This is a very bold claim that not even the biggest pharmaceutical retailers are able to fulfill.
- Regular Bonuses, the pharmaceutical promises to provide regular bonuses to its customers. What this means, is that it will ship extra male supplements on top of the ones that their customers have already ordered.
- Male Supplements Packs, using ‘Packs’, individuals are able to order multiple medications in bulk in order to try out different products. So that they can find out which ones work the best for them.
- News, on the News page, visitors have a selection of 20 pages of articles that will help to broaden their knowledge base. However, the latest articles were in 2018 which may make certain information outdated.
- Bulk Order Discounts, then customers order in bulk they qualify for large discounts. These large discounts may be extremely attractive but you need to be very cautious. Bulk cautious is a common tactic used by scammers in order for them to steal as much money from you as possible.
- Coupons, finally, you are promised the ability to use coupons on this e-pharmacy. However, at the time of research, we were not able to get hold of any coupons ourselves. Or even see somewhere to input them.
Payment and Shipping
Altogether, there were two payment options provided at this internet pharmacy. They were credit cards and also e-Check. If you would opt for credit card payments, then you will need to use options such as American Express, Mastercard, or Visa.
The fastest delivery method is Express Courier which is supposed to take from 8 to 14 days and also costs $25. While the more affordable Regular Airmail at $15 can take up to 21 days. If a customer spends over $150 on one order they can qualify for free Regular Airmail shipping. In order for them to qualify for free Express Courier, they will need to spend $300.
Just a single third-party piece of feedback was available online at the time of writing this article. It gives a score of 20% out of 100% while pointing out that the pharmaceutical website incorporates a lot of deception. Without a doubt, it does not happen to be a positive review.
There is a complete contrast when it comes to the testimonials featured on the actual pharmacy website. It is a fairly unusual move for a trustworthy online pharmacy to be hosting so much feedback about itself. This is an obvious attempt by this pharmacy website to control the narrative, which makes the testimonials that it hosts untrustworthy.
In conclusion, Mycanadianpharmacyrx.com is not transparent in any way. It simply does not touch upon valuable and must-know information such as what pharmaceutical industry regulatory they happen to be monitored by. This high level of anonymity is done in order for the owners of the pharmacy website to be protected from protection. Due to the fraud that they are knowingly committing.