Onmen.ca is a pharmaceutical website that as its name may hint is focusing exclusively on selling medication for men. All of the products sold on this internet drugstore carry the branding of the e-commerce website itself. Moreover, customers are promised that if they sign up for a long-term subscription that they will receive their first month free. These and other aspects are going to be carefully analyzed in this review article.
|Date of Registry||2018-10-02|
|Drugstore Name||On Men|
|LegitScript||Not in the database|
|E-Check or Personal Check||✖|
|American Express, Western Union||✖|
The domain of this e-commerce drugstore was first registered on the 2nd of October 2018 and it was then updated on the 16th of November 2021. Additionally, the expiration date was set as the 2nd of October 2022.
This pharmacy website has not been around for a long amount of time. Due to its young age, you need to be a lot more cautious when using it for purchasing any medical products.
The e-pharmacy is based in the city of Toronto, Canada. On the LinkedIn page of this online pharmacy, it says that they have around 11 employees at the time. Three of those employees are part of the medical team, all of them hold medical qualifications such as PhDs and degrees.
On Scamadviser, this drugstore platform has a trust score of 69 out of 100. This non-perfect trust score is accredited to two factors. The fact that the owner is anonymous and also alleged negative reviews.
We must highlight that this online pharmacy is not a licensed drugstore website or medical manufacturer. Instead, it simply packages and markets a small selection of drugs.
On LegitScript, no analysis was available in regards to this drugstore website. What this means is that the pharmaceutical website is not widely known.
Products and Pricing
There are a number of steps that you need to make before you can buy products from this internet pharmacy. The first thing you need to do is create an account. Then you need to verify your payment info, fill out a questionnaire and have the information double-checked by a verified consultant.
Best Features on This Platform
You should also keep in mind that if there are any issues. Then you will need to have a consultation with the clinician of this e-pharmacy. This consultation is conducted through a live chat.
- Learn Page, on the ‘Learn’ page you have an extensive selection of high-quality articles. These articles will help you understand your health condition better. As well as the medical treatments available at your disposal.
- Men’s Monthly, there is also a newsletter named ‘Men’s Monthly that all users can sign up to using their email. You do not have to be a customer in order to sign up.
- Automatic Refills, when you get approved for an order. You can then choose to sign up for automatic refills. Meaning that you set a timeframe when new shipments of your medication will be fulfilled. For example twice or once a month.
- Prescriptions, this pharmaceutical website does not give out prescriptions. However, for certain drugs, you can get a prescription from another licensed health professional. Then you can use it to verify your purchase when needed on this online pharmacy.
- Medical consultations, apart from selling medical products, customers are also given the ability to book consultations with health experts. Currently, you can have a consultation to discuss intimacy.
Payment and Shipping
On this e-commerce drugstore, you can pay using credit cards from major businesses such as Mastercard, Discover, and Visa. The e-pharmacy also points out that it does not currently accept payments conducted by medical insurance companies.
Shipping at the time was only accessible to customers located within Canada. The online pharmacy does not disclose how much its shipping takes. Although it does explain that all shipping is free.
Altogether there were less than 100 reviews about this pharmacy platform at the time of writing this article. Most of the feedback was hosted on the drugstore website’s Trustpilot profile. There it had a total score of 3.1 stars out of 5, with a total of 22 reviews. The negative reviews were due to complaints about the quality of the customer service.
No feedback was being presented on the pharmacy website. Therefore no evidence exists that they are trying to mislead their visitors through the use of testimonials that can be manipulated.
Is it a Scam or Legit?
This pharmaceutical retailer is legit, there are no reports that they are scamming their customers. Moreover, the e-pharmacy is fairly transparent about where it is located. As well as the medical personnel working there.
On URL Void reports were non-existent in regards to fraudulent or dangerous behavior on the part of this drugstore website.
To conclude, Onmen.ca is a safe option for male customers. However, this does not mean that it is the best option out there. Multiple concerns have been raised in regards to the customer service provided by this drugstore website. To add to this, as a small medical retailer, it will likely not have the best prices.