Reviews – Some Doubts

main page says that it is offering healthcare solutions that you can trust. They also say that they are affordable, but is this the right pharmacy for your needs? We look at the things they are offering to help you find out.

Domain Details
Date of Registry2016-11-15
Main Details
Drugstore NameCanada Online Health
Regulatory Approvals
LegitScriptUnapproved status
Contact Info
Free Number+1-800-399-3784
Contact Form
Shipping Methods
Standard Mail
Express Delivery
Free Shipping
Payment Options
E-Check or Personal Check
American Express, Western Union

Domain Name Information

The domain used by this store was registered in 2016. This is longer than most of the unreliable pharmacies we look at, so this makes them seem more likely to be legit.

in business since 2016

There aren’t any company details in the records to show where the owner of the store is operating from. While this doesn’t look great, it isn’t necessarily a problem and might have been included automatically when the domain was registered.

Business Profile

The pharmacy does provide a business address in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. When we check these details, however, we find that this is the address of a UPS Store. This means we don’t really know who is operating the business or from where.

ups store

Regulatory Approvals

They say that the meds sold by the store are dispensed from licensed and certified full-service partner pharmacies. However, they don’t give the names and addresses of these pharmacies.


Also, these drugstores that dispense for the website aren’t necessarily in Canada. They use pharmacies in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand, along with Canada.

When we check with LegitScript, they have an unapproved rating. This doesn’t mean that they are considered a risk by the association, but it isn’t ideal either. It indicates that this website has not been reviewed by LegitScript, but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be approved if they were.

Medication Available

The pharmacy offers a large range of medications, and both generic and brand-name pills are available. Prices are not the lowest we have ever seen, however.

Available prescription drugs sold by the store include:

most popular drugs
  • Mental health
  • Lung health
  • Diabetes
  • Digestive health
  • Men’s health

When you place an order this can be done online, in the mail, or over the phone.

The pharmacy has a call center that operates 7 days a week. This is not what we normally find with unreputable pharmacies and shows that this business is more likely to be legit.

Prescription Requirements

You will need a valid prescription to order from this pharmacy. If you don’t have a paper copy of your prescription, you will need to get one from your doctor before ordering.

While this might be inconvenient, it does show that the store is operating to the standards that they should do to keep their customers safe.

Payment and Shipping

The pharmacy website is secure and requires you to sign up as a member. They give you these options to pay for your medication:

  • Major credit cards
  • Echecks
  • Checks
  • Wire transfers

The use of wire transfers and Echecks are only allowed with prior permission, however.

Shipping from the pharmacy is free on all orders, but you can pay more for expedited delivery. If you want your medical order delivered to you faster, expediting shipping will cost you $26. The pharmacy claims that the average delivery time is 10 days, though this will depend on where your meds are being dispensed from. Reviews

The pharmacy does display some customer feedback on its website. These reviews look really great with most customers giving them 5 out of 5.

may be fake

In fact, they claim that 96% of their customers rate them 5 stars, with the other 4% giving them 4 stars.

However, since these comments are on their own website we can’t be certain if these claimed feedback details are actually entirely correct. It could be the case that they delete negative feedback, and we have no way of telling for sure.


This pharmacy appears to be doing things correctly and has a lot of great customer feedback to prove that. They have a call center that you can contact as well as pharmacists if you need advice on your medical order.

Though despite these positives, there are some downsides. There is a lack of information about regulatory approval, and we are not completely certain who is operating this business or where they are located.

Share on a friend's timeline

Leave a Comment