PureMediPharmacy.com is an e-commerce drugstore that sells medication in bulk. In the header of this online drugstore there is the contact email and also number listed. The pharmaceutical website describes itself as a “trusted source of value medications”. We will be trying to verify the authenticity and trustworthiness of this e-commerce pharmacy.
|Date of Registry||2020-01-28|
|Drugstore Name||Buy Pain Pills Online|
|E-Check or Personal Check||✖|
|American Express, Western Union||✔|
The domain of this e-pharmacy was bought on the 28th of January 2020. Public databases also show that the last time the domain was updated was on the 11th of February 2021. During that time, the expiration date was set to the 28th of January 2022.
None of this information correlates to what is written on the ‘About Us’ page of this drugstore website. There it says that they have been in business for over 12 years and have served over 300,000 customers. Unfortunately, none of this happens to be true.
Even though this drugstore website claims to serve hundreds of thousands of customers, its owners or location are not known. In the footer it says that they are based in Miami, Florida, however, this information can’t be verified. The e-pharmacy is registered through a third-party company called Wix.com Ltd. This is a bad development, as pharmaceutical websites must be transparent about who owns and runs them.
On Scamadviser, this pharmaceutical website has a trust score of 1% as it offers prescription medication without any checks,
Regulation is another area where this pharmaceutical website is lacking. We were able to establish that this e-commerce drugstore was not an approved member of any regulatory agencies such as CIPA, NABP.
On LegitScript, this pharmaceutical website is given the designation of ‘rogue’ since it is not operating transparently.
Products and Pricing
The products that are sold on this e-commerce website have very short descriptions that consist of between two to three sentences on average. Moreover, the other half of the descriptions tend to be made up of search engine keywords.
Best-Selling Products on This Platform
In addition, this e-pharmacy claims that its ‘online service’ is available 24/7 despite also not working on Sundays. There is no explanation of what they mean by this statement.
- Ambien, a pill-based branded drug that is used to help individuals suffering from a lack of quality sleep. The dosage size is important as it will change the effect that the drug has. In slow dosages, it helps you fall asleep while in larger dosages it increases how long you sleep.
- Arimidex, also a branded drug, it is an oral drug that is used to treat tumors such as breast cancer. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drugs in the USA, it works by limiting the production of estrogen.
- Soma, another popular product on this e-commerce drugstore is Soma. It relaxes your muscle, which speeds up the recovery effect and also reduces the sensation of pain.
- Suboxone, there is also Suboxone, a prescription drug that is used to treat addiction to opioid drugs. It affects the receptors of the brain making them not urge the body to consume opioids.
- Flibanserin, this drug is targeted at women which suffer from hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). The drug works by increasing the stimulation and enjoyment that women experience when being intimate.
Payment and Shipping
Two payment methods are currently accepted at this e-pharmacy, first of all, you are able to pay using wire transfer providers such as Western Union and MoneyGram. The other way to pay is using Bitcoin, an anonymous cryptocurrency that is decentralized.
A single shipping method is offered on this online pharmacy, this is supposed to take between 2 to 3 days regardless of where you happen to live in the world. Furthermore, it comes at a cost of $20.
No reviews are present online about this e-commerce platform. This is a sign that in reality, this pharmaceutical platform is not as popular as it claims to be. Despite there technically being no negative reviews, this lack of objective feedback should still make you cautious in regards to this pharmacy website.
We were also not able to locate any testimonials on the pharmaceutical website itself. This means that at the time they were not actively trying to mislead their website’s visitors through fake feedback.
Is it a Scam or Legit?
This e-pharmacy is a scam, the information that it hosts does not make sense. They claim to be based out of Florida, despite there being no pharmaceutical provider located at the address provided, which happens to be a shopping mall.
On URL Void, this online drugstore does not have any warnings displayed about itself here. This does not mean that they are no dangers, however, as the drugstore website is just over a year old and has a small number of customers.
In conclusion, Puremedipharmacy.com will not take care of you as it promises. Instead, the fraudsters running this pharmaceutical retailer will do their best to extract as much money from their unknowing victims as possible. The fact that this online drugstore offers you to pay using non-refundable payment methods such as wire transfer and Bitcoin is a clear sign of this.